This fresh, light salad is so well-balanced - we've brought it do dinners and even people who normally don't love salad adore it! The salty feta combines with the sour-sweet pomegranate, and the earthy walnut crunch adds texture. We can't get enough! It holds well till the next day, as long as you don't dress it.
2 cups chopped kale
2 tablespoons walnuts
1 tablespoon feta
half a large cucumber
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ tsp mustard
¼ tsp cracked black pepper
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp maple syrup
¼ tsp salt (we prefer pink Himalayan)
- Pull kale leaves from stem, then chop. Sprinkle with salt, pour over olive oil. Massage together to break down the starches in the leaves.
- Cut open a pomegranate. Remove aerils from the skin. Sprinkle over the kale.
- Chop cucumber in quarter pieces.
- Crumble feta.
- Whisk all dressing contents together.
- Pour dressing over salad. Enjoy!